"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
What is a Parent Workshop?
Monthly, we offer specialized workshops geared toward parents of adolescences. We combine first-class coaching, action learning, and peer support to provide high impact learning and development. Many parents find the group workshop format gives them a cost-effective way to begin the life coaching journey.
There are three main reason why you may choose a workshop rather than individual coaching. They are:
- A Shared Peer Learning process: For some clients, a parent workshop is appealing because it offers a collaborative group learning environment, where they learn from the insights and contributions of other parents, as they do from their own reflections. For parents who are more introverted, the peer learning process may feel "less on the spot" and provide more time for reflection and articulation of their insights.
- Lower Cost: For some parents who who are new to the coaching experience, the lower cost for a workshop may be the best avenue to start with. Parent Workshops are monthly and typically the cost of investment is between $15-$30 per person. This gives everyone access to participating regardless of income status.
- Try it before you buy it. Many parents who are not familiar with life coaching and the benefits it brings, gets an opportunity to experience Liv Life Redefined, before investing in individual coaching for their son or daughter.
Our workshops follow a simple formula. We want each workshop to be informal, intimate, and interactive. Each month we will dive into a particular subject and then allow open discussion on how to apply what we've learned. Picture this: a group of other amazing, passionate, and like minded parents all supporting you and helping you to bring your vision for your family to fruition.
What you will receive:
- Connection with other parents of teenagers.
- A platform to brainstorm your ideas, ask questions + be coached through your challenges or blocks.
- Have a team of cheerleaders who believe in you and want you and your family to succeed.
Click Here to register for our next group.