Who We Are
Vision Statement: To create a movement of positive change within local communities and beyond.
Mission Statement: To release a generation into their full potential through spiritual development, community engagement, and relational mentorship.Philosophy:
- We believe God created every person for and with a purpose.
- We believe a person’s purpose can’t be realized outside of a caring and committed community.
- We also believe that a person’s purpose is not only for personal gain, but for the betterment of the world they live in.
- We further believe that committing to the three core values of community engagement, spiritual development, and relational mentorship will catapult a person into their purpose which we call the Redefined Life.
- Increase spiritual awareness among youth & young adults.
- Provide mentoring opportunities through educational and motivational programs to achieve excellence academically, socially, morally, physically, and emotionally.
- Provide practical leadership development training in a safe and supportive learning environment which fosters sharing, collaboration, and networking.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to demonstrate citizenship by active and regular participation in community service and service-learning projects