"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
What is a RLife Workshop?
Periodically, we offer specialized groups that meet on a temporary basis. We combine first-class life purpose coaching, action learning, and peer support to provide high impact learning and development. Many individuals find the group coaching format gives them a cost-effective way to begin the life coaching journey.
There are two main reason why you may choose a worskshop rather than individual coaching. They are:
- A Shared Peer Learning process: For some clients, group coaching can be appealing they may prefer a collaborative group learning environment where they learn from the insights and contributions of peers, as they do from their own reflections. For clients who are more introverted, the peer learning process may feel "less on the spot" and provide more time for reflection and articulation of their insights. The shared learning environment can also bring more accountability for group members than one-on-one or individual coaching. When you’re reporting your progress back to a group of people whom you’ve grown to trust and admire, it really motivates you to do the work!
- Lower Cost: For some clients who are new to the coaching experience, the lower cost for a group coaching process may be the best avenue to start with. RLife Worshops are 8-week programs where each participant invest $90 for the whole program (that's $11.25 per session). This gives everyone access to participating regardless of income status.
Rather than setting specific goals, I wanted to make it possible to work on what you need most in your life each week. I also want you to be a part of something special + gain connections with like minded individuals along the way. Picture this: 2 or 3 other amazing, passionate, and like minded individuals all supporting you and helping you to bring your vision for your life to fruition or take the next steps towards your dreams.
What you will receive:
- 8 weeks of connection + direct attention to your life goals.
- A platform to brainstorm your ideas, ask questions + be coached through your challenges or blocks.
- Have a team of cheerleaders who believe in you and want you to succeed.
- Meeting once a week for 60 minutes via online/office, email support in between sessions.
- Your own private Facebook Group.
- 1 x 30 minute follow up 1:1 session with me.
Click Here to learn more about joining a RLife Workshop in-person or online.