RISE Mentoring Program
"No one rises to low expectations"...Les Brown
RISE is a 24-week program that prepares young men ages 12 – 18 to meet the challenges of adolescence and young adulthood through a coordinated, progressive series of high-quality activities and learning experiences that help them to achieve social, emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being. The mission of the program is to cultivate manhood through mentorship within a multicultural community.
What are the activities the young men will participate in?
During the RISE program, the young men will gather as one large group weekly for 2 hours to participate in group mentoring. They will also be paired with an individual mentor from the community to participate in 1:1 mentoring. As a group they will participate in community service and other enrichment activities as they gain the ability to lead themselves and others.
RISE Mentoring will help young men to:
- Make better decisions and set goals, keep motivated and focused on his goals.
- Improve in school.
- Nurture his confidence and self‐esteem.
- Listen to him and coach him through his issues.
- Introduce him to new ideas, activities, and opportunities.
- Prepare him for college or other training.
- Explore career possibilities.
- Meet successful people.
- Learn how to get a job, buy a car, and apply for school tuition assistance.
*Investment: $25-50 Monthly
* Investment determined during the application process.
Click Here to apply to the program to start your 24-week mentoring journey.