Are you ready to REDEFINE your life?
Personal Coaching is for passionate individuals who want more from their personal and professional lives. A coach helps them set larger, more rewarding goals, develop a strategy to achieve them, and provide support throughout the process. It’s not unlike having a personal trainer or an athletic coach, but in a business and personal sense. The achievement of goals is something that comes more quickly as a result of the coaching partnership.
All coaching services include opening intake assessments, client-selected goals, research and planning for goal achievement, skill building, and a positive, non-judgmental accountability partner/advocate.
Who should consider life coaching?Our coaching programs are designed for individuals ages 13-25. Our clients come to coaching to reach goals that matter most to their life satisfaction. A coach can help you
- get clear on life, college, or career direction
- improve motivation, performance, and engagement in school or work
- build confidence and effectiveness
- reduce unhelpful stress
- build social and emotional skills
- or succeed through positive behavior change.
What you will receive:
- 1st Intake session FREE
- 4 pre-scheduled coaching sessions per month at an agreed upon neutral location for those local to the Anderson, IN area
- Individualized E-plan (Empowerment plan).
- You decide the focus area - Personal, Academic, Job/Career, or Positive Behavior Change.
*Cost: 250 Monthly
* Coaching engagements are scheduled for three-month terms to ensure minimal sufficient time to attend to the self-awareness, research, planning, and development goals of each package. Clients may cancel at anytime, if they don't believe they're receiving the value they hoped to through coaching.
Click Here to schedule your learn more about starting your coaching journey.